accidents at preschool HELP

Our son has will be 4 in february. He has been potty trained for awhile. He hasn't worn a pullup for naptime forafew months...but we keep one on him at night. He rarely has a wet pullup at night...11 hours and has yet to wet himself with us during naptime. However. At preschool he has had 3-4 accidents since he started in september.. I thought he was regressing b/c we have a 6 week old baby...but he doesn't do it at home. Suggestions on how to get him to stop? I don't want the kids to make fun of him or the teachers mad at him. I don't get why he can go at night and stay dry but can't go 2 hours at school.

BWIND

Asked by BWIND at 2:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Talk to the teacher about having him go to the bathroom before nap time and promply after. They usually have lunch and a morning snack before nap time, your son might be having to much fun or forgetting to go before nap time.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• HE prob gets busy and forgets to go. I have seen it happen over and over in my class. I would ask the teacher to remind him several times during class ro try and go potty! No worries momma this is a normal ocurrance and he wil get past it!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• talk to him my be he is being picked on by kids at school about some thing else
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It might be that he isn't comfortable asking to go to the bathroom at school. Or he is having too much fun to remember to go to the bathroom.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010