Do you think Joy Behar will be fired from the View because she walked off the set?

I don't like her anyway, and yeah, Whoopi Goldberg did it too but she had a better reason. She was going to pumble Bill O' Reilly, but I think Joy was just be an ignorant ass. It's okay to disagree with someone, just don't storm off the stage like a petulant child!

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 2:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It was unprofessional. In a informal setting it would have been acceptable to walk away, but not on a show. They should have went to commercial or just said they do not agree and leave it at that.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• IMO~Joy Behar is an ignorant ass... When someone tries to have a discussion with her and disagrees with her, all she does is cracks jokes and make ugly faces... Ignorant ass indeed... I onlt watch the view when I am in the gym and it is on near my treadmill... Otherwise, Not going out of my way to give the show the ratings.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• the show is called The View. Not The Views. Get it? It's a liberal show, Joy is the epitome of progressive hagness on that show. and besides it's her job to clean out the employee fridge on Fridays.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Everytime Joy Behar is brought into discussion~ I'm reminded of the SNL skit from many years back... (ya know, when SNL was good)...

Jane Joy, you ignorant slut.....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• dude, if I was stoned right now, I wouldn't be on CM. I'd be eating some twinkies or fritos...................LMAO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I can't seem to bring myself to care who is on some morning gab-fest. Never watched it before and not gonna watch it now, regardless.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• dude, if I was stoned right now, I wouldn't be on CM. I'd be eating some twinkies or fritos

Ohhhhh munchies....I hear ya.. CM would NOT be the place to be if one were stoned....... I'd be totally jones'n for a Frito Pie..... Ok... gotta go...  Fun Ladies!!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Not unless doing so will be good for both Behar and the View. I don't watch either so I wouldn't know.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think she was acting like a baby.

I wish she would've grown some tits and offered a counter attack but instead she ran away like a chid.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL...To those who think Joy and Whoopi "won!!" You fools don't get it, that in the eyes of sensible viewers, O'REILLY won (remember that applause he got from some of the people in attendance?! I'm sure THAT was frowned upon, and those people were quickly sequestered!

The reason WHY Joy and Whoopi walked off stage, is because like typical liberals they aren't used to arguing or debating (only being able to spew nonsense and never get questioned), and because of that, they aren't that quick with their "facts" or rebuttals--and so they get insulting!! I'm sure they went off stage so they could review their notes and be told how to proceed!!

I see it all the time with my super liberal SIL, when she tries to argue with my husband (her brother)...she has YET to win an argument!! LOL...Always a good time at the holiday get togethers!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010