do you believe in love at first sight?

im dating again after a long bad relationship. i didnt want to get into anything serious yet. but ist happening! the guy just seems so amazing. and i just dont know if thigns like this really happen. im leary i dont want to be hurt again. but then again i wnat him to sweep me off my feet...

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 2:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I want to believe it's true. I for sure believe in LUST at first sight. I guess just take your new relationship one day at a time. Since already being in previous bad relationship you know the signs to look for.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• more like "lust" at first sight... how can u be in love with someone you don't truly know!
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no..i think there is lust at first sight...lol....i didn't love my dh at first sight ..we had to spend time together get to know eachother and he actually fell in love with me b4 i ever said the words i love you..lol i fell in love with him after we had started hangen out more and realized he was the peice i was missing in my life..i love him lot's couldn't imagine being without him even thow there are days i would love to kick his butt...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Me personally.

No. I believe in : infactuation at first sight......... &........... Lust at first sight............. But not love.

Even though my husband and I met, dated, became engaged and married all within 5 months.. It was the infactuation and lust I had for him, that led to me learning enough about him/getting to know him well enough to fall in love with him.

I do not believe I can "love" someone at first sight, because at first sight, I know absolutely nothing about that person. It's a person's attributes, what makes them " them", that I love/fall in love with. Lust for them, be infactuated with the.. Oh yes most definitely.. Love, not possible.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Get to know him better. Just to prove to yourself how wonderful he is. :)

That said, I knew at nine years old, the first time I ever saw my now-husband, that I wanted him for myself. lol Beautiful, sweet, funny, and atheletic. It took eight years for us to get together... but that was nine years and four children ago. ;)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 2:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do. I knew the moment I first saw my husband that I loved him and that he would be the one most special person in my life. That was in 6th grade, and here we are about 12 years later, back together for four years and happily married. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes, but I think lust comes first, then love.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 3:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• would looooove to believe it
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 3:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I didn't believe it until it happened to me. Now over 3 years later we are engaged and have a little one on the way. So yes, it's real:) Those who don't believe have never had it happen to them.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sure do.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010