I bought my crib

What else should I buy before the baby comes?

It's a BOY! We have a lot of boy clothes from newborn to 12 months. We are going to cloth diaper, and breast feed.

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 2:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of recieving blankets. I used them so much.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have maybe, 10 of them? :)
    smokisses

Comment by smokisses (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Car seat! The hospital won't let you leave without one.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd suggest a baby swing, only for I find it to be a life saver when I need to get something done and he's been fed, changed, and is just being a butt. lol. My son is 5 months old now, and is napping in it right now.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Definitely a car seat, get even more cloth diapers for spit up rags, a swing, diaper bag (if u dont have one), i'd suggest bottles for if you pump you can put it in there for on the go, a breast pump
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sling or carrier, lanolin cream, breast pads, the stretchiest nursing bra you can find, a pack of disposable diapers just in case (newborns go through a lot of diapers), diaper bag, boppy pillows are super handy for nursing, bouncy seat
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Even though you are breastfeeding, I would recommend investing in either Dr. Browns or Playtex Drop In bottles, you always need to be prepared incase breastfeeding doesn't work out, plus you will need bottles to feed if you pump. These I have found are the two best brands/types of bottles. I would recommend burp clothes, bibs, receieving blankets, socks, a swing, a gilder, a mobile, a net for bathing (they are so much better than baby bathtubs), diaper bag, diaper rash cream, safety items, high chair, and I think that is about it...
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 8:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010