I went to vote and Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Nevada voters complain of problems at polls. Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Rep Sharon Angle, her Dem opponent, Sen Harry Reid's name was already checked. Somethings not right. Ferrara said, "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time-that's wrong.
http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

In Craven county N.C. people are complaining they push the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrat checked.

A little cheating going on out there.?

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not surprised.

If you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The Accounting Firm Dewey, Screwem and Howe are verifying the polls this election
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Seriously, gertie? If it was Sharron Angles name already checked, you all would be flipping.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• voting Don't worry, just vote, we checked the boxes for you...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Not cool. There were problems with electronic voting machines in the last few nat'l elections. Funny how the IT guy involved in Ohio 2004 was killed in a plane crash on his way to testify before Congress.

I don't trust elec voting machines and when or if they come here I will start absentee voting.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Teehee
    I'll be here all week...........
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Why are all those Technological Malfunctions favoring Democrats?

Malfunctions must just like the Democrats.

***

It's amazing the number of incidents involving Democrats these kinds of things ONLY ever happen to, huh?! LOL (in a sad way!) But I guess when EVERY vote counts, you get a little overzealous when it comes to counting them!! ;O)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• guess it's time for another screen name change.

I would have actually agreed that Machine malfunctions happen, but as per usual, you made fun of the post

Maybe bikinibabelu should be your next name.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am so sick of the insults. All I said is that it was a machine malfunction and that people are getting all bent out of shape about it, thinking there was "cheating" going on. I could care less who benefits or doesn't.But they WILL fix the machines. Answer by kerp1960

Says the CM that only three posts prior said:

It was a malfuntion of the voting machines, not "cheating",you flipping idiots.   Answer by kerp1960

I believe in reincarnation.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• are you serious??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010