Cleaning

What is your least favorite thing to clean?
When you start out on your fun adventure, what do you clean first?
I think I'm going to clean the dishes, and start laundry, then sweep, mop, and vacuum. And, I hate cleaning the toilets, I think I'll leave DHs for him tonight! :)

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• I usually start with laundry and e\nd with the dreaded bathroom, I don't know why they can't pee in the toliet lol.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I dont like cleaning the bathroom. lol. i dont mind doing the kitchen or sweeping or moping. i dont mind folding clothes at times but I HATE folding socks. lol
    txcandy13

Answer by txcandy13 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I usually start with the bathroom, as much as I hate toilets I can't stand it being dirty and then do the kitchen while starting laundry. I love cleaning. A dirty house is a dirty mind. Lol, my mom used to always say that!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 2:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I hate all of the above.....lol! I guess I usually start in the kitchen. I prob don't mop as much as I should. So that is the LAST thing I do. Kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, living rooms....
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i wake up gets kids off to school get hubby to work come in and start on the breakfast dishes then off to the living room to vacumm then make my bed and dread having to mop the kitchen floor..it always has to be done..i really hate mopping!!!lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do laundry in between cleaning. I hate folding and putting away the clothes. And I REALLY hate cleaning the kitchen. The bathroom honestly isnt that bad if you keep up with it throughout the week (with 2 boys, I have to LOL).
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I start in the kitchen. It's like the heart of our house so it's usually the most messed up. Things I never get to: My bedroom.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I make a list of everything I need to do for the day. I usually start with the easiest thing, so I can feel confident and pumped that I completed something (sounds dumb, I know, but it works for me!)
    My list favorite thing to do is the dishes. We have a dishwasher but I still hate them lol! I never seem to get our masterbedroom cleaned. It's usually the place I put stuff that doesn't have a home right now because we are a miitary family that went from a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with a huge garage and lots of closets to a 2/2 apartment with no storage closets and no garage. It's hard to keep things you want when they don't have a place in your home :(
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 3:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I hate mopping the whole downstairs of my apartment so I paid my uncle to do it. As for my bathroom,I clean it. My kids clean their own bathroom I stay out of it.
    TEA2U

Answer by TEA2U at 4:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010