A mom here on cafemom told me..

That once she asked for help from other moms and they helped her, now i know its a long shot but my husband and i were doing fairly good. we had no savings but we paid our bills and took care of what needed to be taken care of. on our anniversary this year we became pregnant with baby #3, and now we are struggling. My husband lost his job, and my BP is high so im on bed rest. Im stuck. My husband is going to a carseat class to get a carseat, but we dont have blankets, or clothes, or a crib. I know asking for a crib is probably not going to happen, but if anyone has boy blankets or clothes that they could send to us, please let us know.

No bashing please, this is one of my last resorts i feel like a horrible person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• iI would if I had any, my youngest is eight. Sorry.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• what area do you live in? did you ever try freecycle?
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Where do you live? Do you know if Baby is a boy or girl yet?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I live in utah. We live in a very small town, and dont have a freecycle or a craigslist. the baby is a boy, i just dont know what to do1
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would love to send you something. blankets, outfit, bottles, socks, something..PM me
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 2:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• do you belong to a church or ward? you could call around and find help i am sure. craigs list also has a free section. never go alone though.
    try yoga or meditation for your bp too, it can't hurt!
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Go to your local churches and ask for help. They usually have funds or groups that would be glad to help out.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Don't feel horrible person, there are alot of people struggling right now that never struggled before. There is a website that I now of that is for helping people. It is wishuponahero.com. It is a wonderful site. You can post wishes and people read them and offer to grant your wish, you can also grant wishes. Please check it out..it is a wonderful site like I said.
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Ive tried the couple churches that are here. Im not a mormon so the LDS church wouldnt help me, and the other one said they just dont have the budget. Ive tried everythign..
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Call the salvation army, when I was working there they had a program where they would give vouchers for things that people needed, household items, clothing, bedding, you name it, and then you go to the store and choose the items you want. Good luck, I'm sorry I can't do more and I really hope you get everything you need.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010