have you been booed?

we were booed and the kids were soo excited! so we booed two others in the neighborhood. and they each booed two others...but then
it stopped. i booed 3 more...and they didn't even put their boo sign up, but the kids enjoyed the treats. I am just bummed that it didn't keep going!
have you been booed?
did you keep it going?

happy2bmom25

Asked by happy2bmom25 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah we loved it. All three of my kids thought is was super fun. I loved it too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• What is "boo"ing?
    momof2gingers

Answer by momof2gingers at 2:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• What is being booed? I was thinking the on a stage kind of booing! :)
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• haha I was last year! i even made copies so i could do it this year, and never did.. not too late!
    When i got booed my door bell rang and I just looked out the window and didnt see anything, then the bell rang again a few minutes later and I was like rggh stinkin kids, still saw nothing out the window.. 5 minutes later another ring so I opened the door haha
    It turns out it was my friend and she noticed I hadnt gotten my papers from the stoop so kept ringing the bell
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• you get a bag of treats with a poem and a boo picture. you copy the poem and the boo picture, you create two treat bags each with a boo picture and the poem and pass it along. you just leave it at someone's door, ring the bell and run away. you hang your boo sign in the window, so you don't get booed again, and that way everyone in the neighborhood should get boo treats!
    happy2bmom25

Comment by happy2bmom25 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It sounds like alot of fun. Where do you get a copy of the poem? I'd love to start that here.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• http://www.beenbooed.com/
    happy2bmom25

Comment by happy2bmom25 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• happy2bmom25

• That's cool! I wish we could get something like that started here, but a lot of our neighbors are... unstable to be nice.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010