If you don't know or care, why the f do you even bother?

It's so annoying when you post a question and there's always someone who says they don't know or don't care. It's like...what good are you? What can you contribute to the conversation if all you're going to say is "I don't know or I don't care"? Save your breath for something that you do know or that you do care about it. Jeeze!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• OMG I've ranted about this SO much! It pisses me off that some of the people here are so obsessed with getting those 3 points or however many it is, that they can't even just answer with something like, "I'm not sure, but I hope you find an answer" and/or bump the question. You get points for bumping, too, ya know! I usually vote down answers like that, because they don't contribute at all, and I'm rarely the only one to do so.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• but you get THREE WHOLE points for answering! lol. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Voting down answers doesn't take away points, does it? But I think this whole point/level/awards thing is bull anyway... Not only does it make people post stupid answers to get the points, it also makes people ask stupid questions to reach whatever level they're trying to reach. Personally, I pay no attention to it at all. I answer when I feel like answering, and I ask a question if I actually HAVE a question.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• They are probably just trying to get their credits for the day. Or possibly irritated with repeat questions.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• you mean like this post? just felt like bitching about something, eh? its equally annoying to read complaints like this.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Those people are only after the credits they get answering......

Answer by older at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• honestly it has always been that way to an extent except it used ot be rude comments about it being 'none of your business' or 'Why do you even care'. But now those answers can get voted down or removed so they have slowed WAY done. People just like to run their mouth. Even if it is pointless.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It only takes points away if it was anon but after a certain umber of vote downs it is 'removed'.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am sure points plays into it but it happened just as often before the points. I think some people just can't shut up.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• They just want the d*mn points they get for ansewing the question even thow they aren't helping..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010