What are the best groups to connect with other moms?

This is going to sound silly I guess. I recently joined CM and it seems the groups I signed up for are duds. I've done the intro post. I've responded to some older posts but there is no feedback from anyone else. The groups have said they have active members but I'm wondering. I don't cyber-smell (do I?) So I was wondering if maybe I am going about something wrong. Any advice is much appreciated!

luv2mum

Asked by luv2mum at 2:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The Park Bench is a great all around group. I would also suggest searching for keywords in the groups tab. Favorite shows or hobbies often have small active groups. The links below offer a bunch of groups along with reviews and sample posts.

Group Guide

I'm New Here @CM's Best of CafeMom Fall Festival

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Some groups are SOOO busy it's hard to be seen or heard, others are just not too talkative. I live in NY state and I'm a mod on the NY Moms and we are a great bunch of talkative ladies.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• welcome to cafemom

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thanks guys! I guess I just haven't found my 'spot' yet. Gonna try some more=)
    luv2mum

Comment by luv2mum (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If you're a small business owner, work from home or work outside the home, I invite you to join my business networking and support group Mommy Movers & Shakers.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010