do you have your children in any xtra activities?

I have 4 children..my girls (2)are involved in girlscouts and i have a 13 yr old son who does xtra activities at school on mondays and then i have a 5yr old who we are thinking about putting in karate..

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• All three kids are in swim class, and in addition get to take one other activity. My son has been in karate for years, and right now dd 1 is in a musical theatre class and dd 2 is in a sportball class. The two girls tend to change up their activities- we sign them up for three month periods and then they can switch. They've also done dance and t-ball.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Karate, soccer, and preschool. He wants to play baseball and we are thinking about that.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• DS,11, is in art classes. He's also involved student government, BETA club and Youth Group which requires that he stays late at school 3 days a week.

DS,2, is in preschool and is starting a tumbling class next week
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My 6 Year old daughter is in soccer and she loves it:) Nest year my 3 year old twin boys will be joining soccer to. I love watching them run around and all croud around the ball:)
    ILovemybabies12

Answer by ILovemybabies12 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My son is in Martial Arts Class and Cub Scouts
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my four year old just finished soccer. he has little picasso on mondays, creative movement on fridays. and he gets signed up for basketball in november
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i have twins in Baseball.... and swim lessons in the summer!
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The two in college I have no idea. The one at home owns a horse and rides it every day.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010