Who gets the blame?

At the moment, whenever I ask my daughter if she's done this or that she blames it on "the wolf". LOL Sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's annoying and frankly I feel quiet sorry for that poor wolf. He's crushed all the crayons on the terrace, he ate a big piece of the chocolate cake (without using a fork) and broke the kids-scissors. So there's a wolf out there with stomach ache, multicolored paws and a bad hair cut.
If you see him, tell him to go home. I need his mom to teach him a lesson. lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• DD has 2 imaginary friends kinda like that.. Its up to them to keep her room clean..
    One day she was really putting up a fight it was her "friends" fault. their responsibility. yada-yada... So out of frustration.. i said: "Well you better help them clean your room or Im going to make them go home"...
    I had to turn around & walk out of her room because i was starting to laugh cause I couldnt believe what just came out of my mouth! LOL ..
    Can i really make them GO home?!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Put the wolf in timeout and make her go with him!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am laughing my head off over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• That is toooo cute! Usually my Son blames Daddy if he is not home or Me if I am not home. The other day I asked "who did this?" & my Husband & I were both home! He said "Aunt Tee-Tee"! That's my Sister who lives 23 miles away!! LOL!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Lol in our house my DD had a "mouse" that lived in her teapot-and he got blamed for EVERYTHING!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ROFL. Cute!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i did that when i was little only for me it was " the pink man" did it. It's really cute the way you put it. My neiphew used to have a " monster in the garage" who loved to eat waffles.
    If i see your big bad wolf then i will tell him he needs to go home. and that i will be calling his mother. lol
    proudmomma0708

Answer by proudmomma0708 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• oh i forgot my son always blames it on the dog.. our english bulldog and great dane are out side and all we have in the house is Zoey our miniture chiwawa. so its like really Zoey did this,,,, i dont think so..
    proudmomma0708

Answer by proudmomma0708 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Okay that is cute to a point. My son likes to blame sister who can't even walk or talk yet. LOL
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My kids always blame each other...even when they have been caught red handed. :0)
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 6:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010