What would you ladies do?

If you were spending time with your SO weather you are married or just dating and you seen them writing to another girl via text, facebook, or whatever it may be would you be upset?

The reason I ask this is because my boyfriend was writing two girls via facebook on his blackberry the other day when he was supposed to be spending time with me.

I have NEVER had any issues with him lying cheating or anything like that. I just think it's really odd that he writes certain people private messages and other people he writes on the FB walls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on who it was. DH often writes FB messages to baby mama about his son, but that's personal stuff that doesn't need to be posted all around the internet. Some things are personal and should be shared via messages, not wall posts. Good luck
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 3:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Maybe the other person he is sending a message to doesn't want/need the entire facebook nation knowing her business. Maybe it's a private matter.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - he knows you know about it & doesn't care right?
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It would depend on who it was and what he was writing.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• well my dh cahts with his chick friends on facebook and i chat with my dude friends on there it dosen't mean anything
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's disrespectful that's for sure and it also depends on what he's saying to them. Other then that I don't care of he's just chatting with female friends.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• honestly, i don't think i'd think much of it. dh has women friends and it does not bother me. i trust him.

would you feel comfortable asking him why he texting them? or maybe just asking, matter of factly, what he's texting about? if he's doing it in front of you, i suspect there is nothing to hide. jmo.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• first, I think it is rude when you are spending time with anyone and they are texting or whatever to other people. And I would feel no different in this situation, he is supposed to be paying attention to you not texting others. My husband has friends from work that are women so that part doesn't bother me as much as the rudeness. You have to decide whether his relationship with these women is something to be concerned about or not. But the texting you should tell him to stop it if he is to be spending time with you.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No he doesn't know that I know about it. He knows I have his fb password and all that. It's really innocent messages tho, it's just the idea of him doing it that bugs me. I just asked him hypothetically if he found his gf talking to other men via fb messages, texts, or instant messages would he be mad and he said yes. so i asked him would you expect your girlfriend to be upset if she found you doing it and he said yes.
    DMcC

Answer by DMcC at 3:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Be very irritated, but I am all the time about SO talking to other women
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree with sue!

Answer by older at 3:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010