How do I regain the text editor feature on CM?

During a computer downgrade, somehow I lost the text editor features . . . so when I post I cannot change font, color, add photos, etc.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get those features back? I was using Vista, now using Windows XP, not sure if that's important info to know.

FrogSalad

Asked by FrogSalad at 5:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• you need to contact CM (cafemom) using the contact us link found at the bottom of ANY page and report the issue to them. They (CM) will be able to help you better!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Hi FrogSalad,

We'd like to help you with this. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well, I figured out what was wrong (flash.ocx error) and fixed it but I still didn't get the text editor. It turns out that all I needed to do was log off CM and then log in again and everything was back to normal.

Thanks for the advice, I will remember to use the Contact Us feature for any future problems should they occur!
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 7:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2008