What are you buying your 7 year old for christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my dd is 8. She wants american girl stuff. Im getn her the movie gremlins and ticketsto Wicked also. I will get her a few educational games and books as well.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• DS is 7. He is getting a skateboard, a movie and a few books..more but I 'm also looking for ideas.
    Anonymous

• DD is 7 1/2 and will be 8 in january. I am getting her her own ds, as the one we have, her 5 year old brother has pretty much taken over! So that plus a couple games( in know better to which ones she will like now, that ive gotten the boring tinkerbell ones, they are so lame) Besides that, she would like the remote control barbie corvette,and some other barbie stuff. I would also like to get her a crystal growing kit, some moon dough, aqua sand, and more craft supplies. OF course, books, a board game or two, and some clothes.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010