Ever been to PF Changs? Is it good?

What would you order?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Absolutely incredible. I don't think they're very expensive. I only get to go once or twice a year when we visit friends, sure wish there was one here. Definitely have to have the lettuce wraps. That's one thing they are famous for. I love their honey shrimp (I think that's what it's called ) beef with broccoli is also good. DH always orders Schesuan chicken. When we were there about a month ago, they were having special happy hour hors d'oeuvres I think from 4-6, that were cheap-I think 1/2 price. We had Lettuce wraps, at the bar then waited for a table. If I had known they were available at the table too, I would have just ordered 2-3 appetizers.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I absolutely love it-great food!!!!
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love PF Changs but the food is pretty heavy on the calories. I usually order the shrimp w/snow peas (not so bad on the calories). You can go on their website and look at their menu. They have great cocktails too!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes! I love it, they have brown rice!!!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love PF Changs... I'd definitely recommend the chicken lettuce wraps for starters, they make the sauce for you at the table, depending on how spicy you like it. I also like the double cooked noodles (or is it called twice cooked noodles, not sure...). But yeah, I love the place!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Very good, but be prepared for long lines, everyone loves it too!

Answer by older at 3:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• it's ok for asian fusion cuisine. i've been to local smaller joints that have less of a wait, are less expensive and much yummier.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love PF Chang's, especially how the food is served in such a way that it is easy to share with my husband and daughter. So we get to have a mix of choices at dinner! The lettuce wraps are yummy!
    wldmaggy298

Answer by wldmaggy298 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOVE PF changs! i would get the sesame chicken, or the chicken and broccoli with brown rice with egg in it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I really like PF Changs. My favorite is their lettuce wrap appetizer, but everything I've tried there has been excellent.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010