Do you really think Obama is the anti-christ? And if so....do you really think we would be able to catch it like that?

I just came accross this on the net while I was browsing....just curious as to what others really think about this.
I just can't help to think to myself, would we really be able to point it out so quickly despite what all has been said about the anti-christ. And just for the record ......it seems to me when you are pointing the finger at someone it usally throws you in a loop towards the other guy. And in know way am I saying Mccain is, its just something that I was thinking about this morning and like I said, curious as to what others thought.

njjmommy46706

Asked by njjmommy46706 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• What is becoming of our country? Are we headed for another civil war? Is it us against them? (Democrats vs. Republicans?) Aren't we all looking for what's best for our country? Why is your choice the only choice? If someone has a different opinion from yours does that mean they are the devil? It is so dreadful to read the "crap" being said. If God is important to you, then you know that we are supposed to LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OURSELF. Try being a little flexible and respecting everyone. Thank God the election is almost here and then we can get on with the business of fixing our once great country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't know if he's truly the antichrist, but yes, I do believe some people will be able to see him for what he truly is. Obama has a bunch of blind followers who seem to be taken in by his pretty promises.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• no he isn't the anti christ it's only the 5th trump on the 6th trump the anti christ will be on earth for 5 months after that jesus will come , obama is just an idoiot. besides the anti christ will be deciving and will perform things like making lighting strike and crap like that the only way you will know him is if you read our fathers word. read the book of mark. the anti christ will not be able to heal like jesus did. just believe in jesus and ask him to show you the way so you won't be decived
    sweetpea147

Answer by sweetpea147 at 6:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• no he is not the anti-christ.people are not flocking to him anymore than they did to any other candidate.look,i live in south africa,so a charismatic person who people seem taken with is not new to me,nelson mandela anyone?not to say they compare,no,no,but i think people all over the world recognise that he has the potential to be great,he can,his speeches and politics aside inspire generations.a black man who chased and obtained his dream of leading the worlds most powerful country?he is history,he is a dream,and this is a very exciting time for america and the world.he could be a great man.thats why people are fascinated,not because he is the anti-christ.good luck america for the 4th.
    2ndtimemom605

Answer by 2ndtimemom605 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No, he isn't the antichrist. He's just a guy running for president.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• His way of speaking is putting the "followers" in line to put him in office.

The Anti-Christ is suppose to get the world to believe his every word. We've got Iran, and Venezuela trumpeting him, Many Americans who believe his every breath, and will do what they can to get him in office.

HMMMMMMMM..... makes you think, but i doubt we'll see "him" in our life time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I personally think Palin is the anti-christ.
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• nope and nope not voting for him either.
    His stint at the church for twenty years listening to his hate spewing pastor towards whites and the usa was PLENTY for me to decide what is best for OUR country. Not him.
    OMGIAMGOINGNUTS

Answer by OMGIAMGOINGNUTS at 8:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Ok here's something to think about ..What about the Pope some see him as a God already? And for the flocking need I say more? His followers are plentiful ...I always enjoyed seeing him tho' reminds me of what heaven will be like, well a little tab of heaven I mean. The true anti-Christ don't worry bible says we will know and see him coming. But better yet I like knowing I see my King some-day!

Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No, I don't think he is because roughly half the voters are NOT believing, not hangng on his every word.

And it was my understanding that the AnitChrist will have almost everyone fooled.

That said, I don't believe he can deliver what he claims. I think he will be elected and a WHOLE LOT of middle class voters are going to be sorely disappointed when they realize that their every wish is not granted and that their tax cut is only a couple bucks and that health care is STILL an issue.

He's only human, he's not going to answer your every problem. No one could do that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008