sooo confused

so im pregnant with my third, and this is also my SO third, but our first together. the problem is is that he completely refuses to tell anyone. the only reason any of his family knows is because my kids spilled it.
he used to have me on his relationship status on facebook and everything, but recently he has not only taken it off and doesnt aknowledge being with anyone, but his he has been talking to several new girls. and i dont mind that, but hes really secretive about it, and that i do mind.
he hasnt told any of his freinds, not even his closest army buddy about the baby. it alsomst feels like he is afraid that if he does then girls wont flirt with him as much.
i moved accross the country for this guy, but now i dont know if i should have the way hes acting.
has anyone else's SO acted so sketchy before when you were pregnant?
am i just having crazy prego hormones? is this really nothing?

momslikeme366

Asked by momslikeme366 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not only be confused but pissed!

Answer by older at 3:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• This is not nothing, it would worry me too
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no it is very clear to me that he isn't going to step up and be a father to this baby. also that he is clearly stating to you and everyone else that he is single and obviously doesn't want to be with you. please just move on but if i may plead here for the sake of the baby. don't kill it, there are other wonderful options here if you don't want it. adoption is always the better option and with abortions you can't change your mind and wish the baby back. next time before you bed someone make sure they're willing to be responsible for a baby, be it you keep it or not, should protection fail. sounds like if he was with you you would be keeping it. now that he's not, your thinking of killing it. so many babies are killed cause of situations like this. it's not their fault. they shouldn't have to die under these circumstances. sorry if that came out rude but i'm just trying to be truthful.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow...me thinks you have a case of the "Can't see the forest for the trees" syndrome. I would not only be pissed, but, out of there.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• This is not nothing. It's a big problem. He has two kids to support already. You have two kids, now you're pregnant with your third, and he's scared and he should be. He's not happy and sounds like he's looking for a way out to me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I can only speculate, considering you didn't tell us how he really felt when he found out you were pregnant...he's probably ashamed, confused and scared.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would be pissed you moved for him and are having a baby with him and he's treating you like that. Maybe he's scared of being a daddy or isn't ready. My ex did the same exact thing but I was always at work and I would come home to stories from his family of him hanging out alone in our house with another girl. I would try and talk to him about your feelings and depending on how he reacts you maybe should find someone who will welcome you and your children
    tashi02

Answer by tashi02 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• just as a responce to melody77, i would never dream of getting rid of the baby. its not an option at all. this baby was actually planned and is very wanted. not being rude, just letting you know.
    momslikeme366

Comment by momslikeme366 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sounds like dude is hiding something.. It's sucks you moved for this man and this is how he is treating you! I also moved from California to Colorado and am having a baby soon too.. if my boyfriend pulled the crap he is pulling i would be packing my bags and moving back to California where i felt wanted, not only wanted but needed by family and friends.. sounds like you have some deep thinking to do... if i were you i would be thinking maybe the best things for you and your baby would be to move away from this jerk.. sounds like he is imature and you would probably be happier in the END of this situation instead of sticking around for someone who acts as if your not wanted! screw that, i guess i'm just a bitch like that.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You planned to have a baby with a man who is neither commited to you nor ready to get married? You already have two others to take care of and so does he? Im just curious as to why abortion is such a horrible concept to everybody but having a litter of kids you can't take care of properly with a guy who is sleeping around is such a common occurance. Do you honestly expect these children to grow up with a healthy value system or any chance at success? Personally, I would be ashamed to make choices like this. What ever happened to making intelligent decisions? What about self respect or setting a good example? What about looking before you leap? You've created a great big mess my dear, and now your kids will have to suffer for it. Sorry... I just don't get it.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010