SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever missed a REALLY important phone call and just want to kick yourself for it!

I swear, it was like a scene from a movie. My house phone was ringing, but I was in the middle of doing something so I let the machine get it. I hear the voice of the person I've been waiting to hear from and run to answer it, I pick it up and it won't let me click "talk" so I tried it again and right as I said hello they were done leaving a message!

It's one of those people that are super imporant and extremely hard to get a hold of. They don't even answer the phones in their office, you HAVE to leave a message and they'll get back to you whenever the hell they feel like it. I called back of course but I'm not expecting to hear from them again today. If I had just picked up the phone! AHH!!

Has this ever happened to you? It's very frustrating!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Usually happens when my Son is napping and I put the phone in the drawer so he won't wake up and I forget that I am waiting for a call. Mom brain I guess! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yea but i just called them right back
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes. More times when I want to count! I was actually afraid it was going to happen to me yesterday. I called the doctor's office & of course had to leave a message. I waited, waited, waited...for a looong time. Few hours. Finally it was time to go meet the school bus. I was chomping at the bit. And then right as I put my shoes on to go outside the phone rang! Success! I was contemplating taking the cordless phone outside with me & seeing how far the range was lol.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Lots of times.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yes ...more than once
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2010