Need some advice adult content

Ok me and my SO use to fuk like rabbits, sorry but we did, netime of the day, numerous times of the day, and we would do it just about newhere, from the patio to the bedroom, but here lately it's like he don't want to have sex as much, and I have a very high sex drive, I sat down and talked to him about it and told him how much it bothers me and it makes me feel like he's not attracted to my body! His response was "It has nothing do with your body" and then he said "me and my ex wife use to have arguments over the lack of sex, I never wanted to have" I told him him and i have nothing to do with his past relationships, we use to have UH-MAY-ZING sexual chemistry, now it's as if it's faded, so now I don't know what to do, I know he isn't cheating, why else would he be shutting off from me?

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• oh and forgot to mention he also said he just craves it more times then other, but it never use to be like that, we were always wanting each other CONSTANTLY he would even come home for lunch and we would have sex, things are totally different now i am lucky to get it once a week
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• How old is he? How often are you having sex? BTW it is normal for that gotta have it feeling to fade.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• he is 35, we are having it once a week now if that, last night it was like pulling nails to get him in the mood, we had sex and it was great but it is like it takes a lot of work for him to get in the mood now, or if he is ever in the mood, we use to be so sexual but not now
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sounds like you have an interesting problem. Lust will always wear itself out over time... especially if you're boning like rabbits. You don't eat ice cream several times every day... because you'll get tired of it. Unless you're really in love and very playful with each other, the same thing can happen with constant sex.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 4:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Maybe he just doesn't want it as much, you pressuring him like this probably isn't helping.
    Is he willing to go to the doc for any tests?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i don't pressure him i will just leave him alone til he wants it
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Relax and stop pressuring him. Guys have phases when they want it less but it usually passes. If it doesn't pass then try to get him to talk to his dr about it. Usually just getting the pressure off will help him relax enough to get in the mood again.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I once heard advice given to a woman that if she isn't in the mood she sometimes needs to just go with, and it works. A few minutes of going thru the motions and suddenly you're in the mood and ready to go. Maybe your SO just needs to go along for a bit and then nature will take over. I'm going by the fact you said that there was good sex the other night even though you had to work to get him in the mood. If he just tries now and then he might find he enjoys himself after all. Come up with something you can both live with for now, like twice a week, and agree that even if one of you isn't really in the mood you will at least give it a try and see if you can't get revved up. I find the more sex you have the more often you are in the mood. When you get in a rut it's easy to feel like you don't ever want to have sex.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• OK, I will be devils advocate...

This happened to me and he was cheating. Sorry but that kind of passion does not fade that much or that quick.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• he isn't cheating
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010