Do you ever look at your baby/toddler and say....?

WOW I can't believe I have such an amazing little person?

Sometimes I have to take a second to just to take in how great my daughter is :)

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Everyday I think that! Then she does something and I have to bite my tongue to keep from going off the deep end. LOL, the life of a mom.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Almost every day :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• All the time....Then again there are the times that i sit there look at them and say...you have got to be kidding me lol. I love my little man!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL shelii
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• For sure!! Love him so much! But then you know there are those times you look at him and think why did he just do that. LOL I miss him right now and want to go get him!!! :)
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Every day I think that with my 2 little girls
    tashi02

Answer by tashi02 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Everyday all day! She's my princess!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 4:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes, I often think that, and I like those moments much better than the ones where I want to pull my hair out. LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Today in fact watching her play with a pretend phone, its just amazing how time flies by and how much they pick up, little things like her saying "thank you" when given something, and one day she was standing up and i was going to put on her pants and i usually sit her down put her feet in and then stand her up right, well she grabs my arm and hold up one foot.. Shes 16 months btw, it's like wow they pick up stuff you never consciously teach them, kids are blessings and the greatest things ever!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Every single day, multiple times. I am in awe that I could have created someone so wonderful. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010