Ideas for unisex room

I am moving, and my kids will be sharing a room (I have boy that is 7, girl who will be 3 in Dec), they will be sharing a queen size bed... any ideas on bedding, decor tips for unisex room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could do a jungle...this way you can have butterflys on the walls and monkies and lizards....so both kids will be happy =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think orange is pretty gender nuetral color. I think you need to check your state laws and see if the kiddos can legally share a room just to cover your own butt.If not you could put the 3 yr old in your room.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree with Ria...better check to see if your state allows boy/girl shared bedrooms...especially a SHARED bed! The 7 yo boy should be in a bed by himself. Not with his baby sister. This "anonymous" post is suspiciously like a previous question posted where nobody agreed with the poster about putting the kids in the same bedroom at all. The ONLY difference between this post and the other is now the girl is 3 instead of 5.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am currently doing the same thing. I have gone with sage/brown/pink. Mainly sage with hints of pink and brown and then I did stars for wall decals.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 4:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010