Has anyone heard of the 3 step plan? Sounds good, but maybe too good. I want to fire my boss and work from my home without getting scammed. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

meatcuttermom

Asked by meatcuttermom at 7:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work from home and it's great. I have 2 businesses that work for me. If you check my profile you can find more information. Let me know if you have any questions!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have not heard of that. But since you do want to work from home, I want to share my home business with you. Please visit my profile page for more information. If you do want to make money right away, you need to be in a business that is in the wellness industry. That is the industry making all the big bucks now. Come visit me and learn more. You can contact me any time, my number is listed on my page.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Being a home business owner has a lot of perks, but I wouldn't fire my boss yet. It takes some time. I'm just being honest. I know that isn't what most people want to hear, but it's the truth.

There's a great quote by a gentleman famous in the home business industry, Jim Rohn, he said "I'm working full time on my job, and part time on my fortune." So true.

Find a home business that you can be passionate about, then start building it part time. Do it at night when the kids are in bed and you're home from work.

I sometimes have people on my team want to quit their jobs when they start seeing success... in fact I had a conversation with a young dad the other day that wanted to...I told him "No", not yet. My mentor that is making over half a million dollars with our company was standing beside me & told him the same thing...not yet.

HeatherColey

Answer by HeatherColey at 10:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Home business revolves around people. People are the business in ANY business in the world. They are the product.
    You need people to talk to. In this guy's case, he works in a business where he meets new customers all the time, and that's how he's been sharing the product & opportunity that we share. I told him if you quit, there goes your supply of leads, unless you are going to get them elsewhere.

There are ways of doing so. You need education on marketing, and creating your own "funnel". See http://www.homebizmarketingsecrets.com

Don't want this to come across as being negative. You want a home business to be fun, not something that stresses you out! I'm not into "Hype", I like being real with people. Do make sure you educate yourself on the company, so you don't get burned like I did 10 years ago. See my video of what happened to me on my cafe mom home page!

I'm here to help if you have any questions!
    HeatherColey

Answer by HeatherColey at 10:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I do both and all.... I work full time outside the home and also have two websites: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yes, I have heard of it and researched the 3 part plan. It's not a scam as much as it's an out dated system, which doesn't work well in today economy. They promise to bring you customers, but that can't promise that any longer.

If you want to work from home I just you go to the CafeMom Group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91380/

This is the only group that does not allow ads and does not promote scams. There are many REAL work at home JOBS listed and ideas to start your own business if that is what you want.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have been part of several MLM businesses over the years, finally found 2 that fit my lifestyle. Do your due diligence before jumping in. You want to know how the compensation works, how long the company has been in business (length of business does not always mean a good thing in MLM). What will your support be, who will help you build your business, what will be your out of pocket expense each month, etc - choose a company or product line that fits your life style, something that people want and need - functional is everything. if I can assit any futher, send me a message - Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I work from home and it cost me nothing to start its a great opportunity check my page out there is more info about it on there.
    histree

Answer by histree at 3:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I've made over $150K from Home - my advice: No matter how many biz opps you search, you're wasting your time, unless you learn how to market ! If you've EVER wanted to LEARN HOW the TOP EARNERS make BIG $$$ ONLINE, learn for NEARLY FREE & EARN WHILE YOU LEARN, $50 - $200 daily, this is  the best $15 you'll EVER spend & will help your earning power for the rest of your life CLICK HERE NOW  >  http://GuaranteedCash4You.com  214-377-8015

BlessingsInCash

Answer by BlessingsInCash at 2:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008