Jail

Do you know anyone in jail or prison? Do you go visit them? What are they in for? Do you think they are innocent?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I don't. I guess none of my friends roll like that, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No I dont know anyone in jail or prison.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I dont know anyone right now. I have though. I went to visit him. Its been a looong time ago now (20 yrs ago) so I dont recall what he did. He wasn't in for a long time. Few months. He did it though. I know he did. He didnt try to say he didnt. He plead guilty & just took his punishment. He wasn't a bad guy he made some bad choices though.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No i don't, but if I did, I would go visit.

Answer by older at 4:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I can't imagine visiting someone in jail. I was just hearing about one of our suppliers and she has a son getn out of jail. He has been there 2 years. Just cant imagine! It's gotta be hard for their loved ones I would think.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i have had many family members in jail and or prison due to drugs, gangs and other crimes...i will be there for my family and anyone who needs me...it will not take much time out of my life to go visit...it is hard but they as anyone also need a support system from family and friends...i was in jail once and it was bad it was depressing and i was innocent...my charges where dropped and i walked
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no, i know no one in jail
    visit, depends on what they did
    innocent depends, most likely not innocent
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My grandfather was in prison most of my life for attempted murder, grand theft auto, and numerous other charges. My mother brought me to visit him a few times in my life. It was fun for me as a child, he was allowed to work in the prison store where they sold goods the prisoners made and we saw him in the store and not inside the prison.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yeah my ex boyfriend name wilson was in jail but he is not anymore but i never went to visit him but always wrote him when he was in there
    Anonymous

• Nope. I don't know anyone in jail.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010