Can you determine this?

Am going to see a doctor this afternoon about my symptoms but was curious and thinking maybe you ladies might know whats wrong with me. A few days ago I woke up super dizzy and felt nauseated and then felt really scared. It subsided for a couple days but now its back again this time my face feels odd my balance is off and have pressure in the back of my neck and have had some slight pain in my temples. ALso have had some rigning in the ears but very seldom with that. I do feel a bit foggy. I fell down a long time ago and hit the back of my head and blacked out when I came to my senses I forgot where I was for a bit and this really scared me I never went to the doctors or told anyone but that was when I was a teen I'm 37 now. Can small strokes make your face feel strange?
Oh I've also had cold chills. My ears dont hurt at all my head feels almost like theirs pressure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you have an inner ear infection or Vertigo. They will check your blood pressure too. A blood test would be good too to check your sugar levels. Good luck & I hope you feel better & let us know what the Doctor says!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ILovemyPaulie took my answers. Vertigo, Blood Pressure or Blood Sugar.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It could be a sinus infection.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes strokes can make your face feel strange. But dont scare yourself to much. Just wait and see what your doctor says. Let us know what you find out. Hope everything is ok!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sinus issues it sounds lie to me.

Answer by louise2 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• said my lymph noids are swollen and my bp is high 137/100 other than that not sure what my problem is.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• please see a doctor!!!!
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 10:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010