G strings/Thongs

I have never worn a G string or a thong Bikini on the beach, we are going n vacation soon, and I kind of want to, has anyone had enough confidence to go on the beach in a g string? How did it go?

dreamieJeanine

Asked by dreamieJeanine at 4:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• haha no i had my 1st kid at 16 BOOM POW stretch marx every where
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i would personally never ever wear a thong bikini no matter how thin i was.
    as far a g-string... i dont know. possibly i might consider one, but no i dont like my body enough to wear one.
    i dont like to show too much of my body anyway.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If you have the figure then go for it. I would have a sarong on hand in case there are any major lookey-loos. The beach would be rolling in laughter if I attempted it though! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Personally I wouldnt just because I wouldnt feel comfortable with people staring at my ass, lol. But if you live somewhere wheres its normal then I guess it wouldnt matter. Around my way, Ive never seen someone with them. But if its something you wanna try, then go for it, I would bring a wrap skirt though incase you wind up feeling like a doucher, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I can't even wear a g-string in underwear personally. Feels like a permanent weggie to me.
    But I have seen people wearing them on the beach, and its kind of awkward. Also if you ave your kids going on vacation, I wouldn't recommend it.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 4:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Even if I had the ass for it I could never wear that in public and feel comfortable, but if you have the confidence AND the ass to do it then go for it!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My butt is huge and i do not feel ok walking around with a g-string or thong out in public...even though my husband thinks i have the back side for it...idk i would feel naked...lol

YES and they do not feel so comfy...i use thongs for looks (for my husband at home only) and I HATE IT they are so not comfy at all...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i have never had a 'beach bod'..but if i did..you betcha i would! go for it...there's always someone (and more) on the beach who looks tons worse than everyone else. you'd be surprised what bodies get shown on the beach....
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i'm a modest mom, but i think that regular suits should be worn in public... save the gstrings for at home... with the hubs.
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Never worn them on the beach. I save the g-strings and thongs for my home.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010