Black circles around the eyes?

Does anyone please know of a good eye cream? I have horrible black circles around my eyes and it makes me feel o bad about myself. Please help!! thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• cucumbers... and more sleep is all I can answer ... sorry wish I had more for you!
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Preparation H applied under your eyes...it will perk them up.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Most of the time is it caused by broken blood vessels that are leaking blood in that area. How to get rid of them, I am not sure.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I also have dark circles and puffy eyes. I have heard about the preparation H but I think that's for puffiness. I dust a yellowish/white eyeshadow directly below my bottom lashes. It helps a little.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love a product made by the makers of badger balm... can't recall what its called and im at work... but you can get it at most cracker barrell stores (odd i know) but it works wonders!
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Dark circles are also a sign of an allergy like lactose intolerance or a food allergy.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010