If you have a best friend longer than half your life tell me your best memory with them.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just one... Well here's one we were just talking about. My best friend and I used to watch the Golden Girls before school every morning and on two occasions we missed the bus and had to walk.... Priceless!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Coffee during late night talks.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My best memory was when we each had our children. It was just moving moments for both of us and we wouldn't of wanted to share those moments with anyone else (other then our husbands of course) lol. The two of us both having kids gives us hope that maybe some day they can all be best friends like us!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We were out side her house(think we were 13ish) and I asked if she could do a cartwheel. She said no So i tried teaching her.Then when she went to go do it I yelled SHARK and she fell flat on her face...oh that was soo funny...I think im gonna go call her now.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Me and my best friend have been friends since we were like 6 months old, we are now 27...I have so many memories with her its hard to choose just one. One is us playing Pretty Pretty Princess when we were younger...or riding bikes around my neighborhood...or when she introduced me to my now husband...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've best friends with my BFF for 32 years (ever since we were 14)  and there are just far too many memories to choose from.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• One of my favorite memories(although there are lots of them) is we would sit outside my house and sing at the top of our lungs "Don't take the girl" by Tim McGraw! We were only little it was so fun tho! And we would usually argue over what the actual words were!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 2:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010