crying for 2 days?

i have literally been crying for 2 days I am 9 months pregnant and already have a 14 month old. i sent my daughter with my parents to i can take a break BUT i dont really get one! I feel like im a bad mother and i get no respect where im staying. The second my daughter is gone people in the house smoke pot! it get all over my daughters toys and stroller and things. i sit in the back room with the door closed ALL THE TIME. i feel like i need to go get my daughter and keep her around 24/7 so they done smoke around me. i didnt like smoke when i was preg wit her. y do they think its ok now? Any time i say something to my babys dad all i hear is well its their house its not fair. everyone does that to me EVEN my family. yeah im in their house but just bc im down and out right now does that mean they can treat me like im a pos all the time?? any advice?

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• This sounds exactly like a post i've posted before. We were living with my fiance's parents and they were smoking pot in their house. So my son fiance & I all had to stay in one room because any time of the day they would be smoking & the whole house would be filled. Also they were growing pot out on the back porch. We let them watch our son a few times while we ran out and got something at the store. One day when we did that & when we came back our son was in his swing in the living room & the whole damn house was full of smoke, it hit us as soon as we walked in the door. We never let them watch him again. People like that don't think. They thought as soon as they were done smoking all the smoke would be out of their bedroom (where they smoked) and they could leave their door wide open while our son was in the living room.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• only advice i can give you:

take your child and your stuff and get the hell out of there!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i have no where to go. i cant get a job till January! my family already kicked me out. Shelters wont take me bc im pregnant and/or my daughter is too young! pregnancy places wont take me bc i already have a baby and they tell me to give her to someone so i can stay there! i tried to get government help but they just run me around in circles! im stuck between a rock and a hard place
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Do you have any other friends that you may be able to stay with? Maybe try the family again. You never know until you try. I'm sure they wouldn't want the grandchildren in that sort of an environment. As for daddy, what the hell is he doing to get you guys out of there?
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 8:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Look into section 8 and low income apartments and housing...no joke! It's a lengthy process but atleast you will be looking into it and maybe when you start work you can get out faster that you might have been able to. Also...you can always make them really paranoid when they are high...lmfao, I mean, you know...pull them why are all these cops driving around here lately shit...only when they are high. It will freak them out and they might find somewhere else to go.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• section 8 isnt taking apps around here. i have called them too. i dont have any friends bc i dont get out.. their dad doesnt do anything hes a big mamas boy. he backs them when i try to talk to him. Then he wonders y i dont want to talk to him about stuff he throws it aside and doesnt care... my parents would let me stay there but they live about 2 hours away and its not really a good place to have the kids if something were to happen i would be stranded plus they have a 2 bed room and 4 dogs they also have a guy living with them! i went to one sisters but she always seems to drop me off at the other sisters or down at my parents. the other sister flat out told me i had to go. pretty much put me on the street with my daughter, her 4 yr old son ALWAYS tells me i cant live at his house
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When we finally moved out we told them how ignorant it is to have pot growing on the back porch in plain sight, and all they said was "It's my house, i'll do what I want". We don't talk to them anymore or let them see our son because they chose pot over him. Just try anywhere you can to get out, any place would be better than having your kid surrounded by pot smoke.
    bassyentihw

• I'm so sorry for you in this situation! I would expect your boyfriend/husband to be a little more concerned about this, and the environment your children are being exposed to. I'd try to sit him down and have a very honest discussion about what you need from him, and hopefully he will step up to the plate and help you find a solution. If he doesn't, you may want to move on from this guy. That's not what you need long term, and certainly not waht your children need.
    adoptionsc

Answer by adoptionsc at 11:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My babies father and i arent together any more. and we r fine with that. i just want him to stand up for my kids which he doesnt. ive tried to talk to him it doesnt work. he makes me look like im wrong and i shouldnt stand up for my kids when im in someone elses house.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My advice...if no one else can help you, God will...pray for an answer on what to do...or pray that He will find you somewhere else to go...Trust that He will get you out and He will.....If you don't don't pray or believe in God..I don't have any more advice...Good Luck...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 12:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008