What would you do if your husband was bad in bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Me.

I would teach him how to be a good lover . I would teach him what turns me own, I would teach him what gets me off, and I would encourage him to expand and explore in those areas.

Most "great lovers" are not just born that way. They have to be taught. Whether that's taking the intiative to learn on their own, or someone somewhere started teaching them. They must learn how to be a good lover. Men and women have such different sexual responses, sexual needs in order to orgasm..and so on, that it takes learning about these things in order to be a good lover.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't have married him... This is why I always make a point to test drive before getting involved...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Is he willing to work on it? Maybe he feels the same way? why not try talking about how you feel about your sex life?

If he doesn't know, he can't work with you to fix it. If you don't feel comfortable talking to him about it, then you shouldn't have married him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• tell him--in a subtle non-demeaning manner.
    you gotta let him know what you want him to work on...or better yet, SHOW HIM. he may not know what you like..so you need to communicate with him. men aren't mind readers.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 5:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't have married him in the first place, heh. I agree, ALWAYS take a (or numerous) test drive. Same way I wouldn't buy a car without driving it first. Having said that, every woman likes different things. What's bad to you may be good to somebody else. If you can communicate with each other, it shouldn't be that hard to find common ground.... TALK about what works for you, and vice versa.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I somehwat agree with previous post, but I also respect people's wishes to be abstinent prior to being married. I assume that since you designate him as "bad" you have something to compare it to? Sex is something that takes time to perfect, as well as talking about likes/dislikes. Thankfully my husband and I have been able to be very open about the topic from the beginning, and we're still learning new things about one another. You just have to be able to talk about it openly, and honestly. Don't say "you're bad in bed"... obviously. Just say, I really like it when you do this, or i'm not really into that... or how about we try this... you get the idea. For most marriages sex is a big deal, so it's just as much your responsibility to bring it to the table, because the longer you don't say anything... then the more ignorant he is to how you feel. I hope it all works out for you an good luck.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Show him, teach him, get some sex toys...that should be interesting...lol

Tell him what you want....TALK....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010