I think he wanted to get me pregnant!! adult content

I never wanted children I am very independant & work alot. Well my boyfriend always wanted to have sex 3&4 times a day. I always told him I wanted to get on birthcontrol & he told me no it would just make my butt bigger. He said he would handle it by pulling out & using condoms I had nothing to worry bout. Well i caught him sliding off the condom on 2 occassions so I thought hell no! So i secretly used the nuva ring. Well low & behold I ended up pregnant on the Nuva ring. He was so happy. I was devastated at firstbut now I am more excited. However now we only have sex like every 2 days. What does that sound like to u? Just curious.

ahsweetness

Asked by ahsweetness at 5:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I think if you really didn't want kids you would have taken more precautions. Congrats on the baby enjoy!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• some guys dont like to have sex while their gf, wife or whatever is pregnant. my husband was like that with all 3 of mine. we still had sex, but very seldom. didnt bother me tho. i wouldnt worry to much about it...good luck and congrats
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• That is the biggest sex trick ever "I'll Pull Out" seems like he wanted to get you pregnant. Good luck on everything
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Congrats on the pregnancy.. But if you didn't want to get pregnant, then you should have personally taken more precautions.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think that I would have left his lying ass the moment I learned that he was intentionally trying to get me pregnant against my will! That ranks right up there with rape as far as not giving consent. Also, why would you secretly use birth control if he KNEW you didn't want to be pregnant? It's your body, NOT his.

And to answer your question, YES he was trying to get you pregnant.

This sounds like a relationship that will not last very long because of mistrust and deception.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wouldnt have sex unless we used a condom. But I respect that.
    ahsweetness

Comment by ahsweetness (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Lol.. Intentionally trying to get her pregnant?! Anytime you have sex you run the risk of getting pregnant.. so how was it "against her will?"
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• xxlilmomma...I think that it was more that they both were trying not to get pregnant by using some form of protection. His circumventing that protection was a direct violation of trust and would be considered against her will because she was not informed of the removal of that protection.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think you need to take some time to think about what it is you really want in life. Kids? Marriage? If you do have the baby, do you want to raise it yourself or put it in daycare? What level of involvement in babycare is your bf willing to take on? Some guys won't even change diapers. You need to sort this stuff out now - having a baby will completely change your way of life. You don't have to keep this baby, nor do you have to stay with your boyfriend, but you do have to do some thinking about what direction your life is taking right now.

And if you decide to stay/keep, you need to talk to your boyfriend about this. Maybe he *was* trying to get you pregnant, but you need to have that conversation with him. Maybe he thought you would leave him without the insurance of a child to hold your relationship together. You won't know for sure until you talk to him.
    Allaye

Answer by Allaye at 5:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well, you seem happy about it now ! My husband was determined to get me pregnant as soon after we married as he could and although I didn't conceive on our wedding night, he succeeded oon after. i have had no regrets, none at all !

Good luck !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2010