Am I a dirty pervert?

A couple of nights ago I had a very vivid sex dream about someone I know through work. I won't lie and say I have never had dreams like this about other men in my 15 years of marriage but usually the other men are totally unattainable. Ya know, like a tv or movie star or someone random who I know I will never see again but I might have thought was hot. I can honestly say I have not had a dream like this about someone I have to face on a daily basis. So, needless to say it has been bothering me. I do love my husband and we have a healthy relationship. I have never strayed from him and don't intend to start now. The strangest part is~~this is a guy who actually repulses me in his ideals and opinions, we are always disagreeing. So why am I having this dream? How do I make it stop? Analyze me if you will but don't judge or bash.

momma2merks

Asked by momma2merks at 8:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I just love the title :) No, you're not a dirty pervert. Just as you can dream about something horrible happening to someone you love, you can dream about sleeping with a man that repulses you. It DOESN'T mean you want your dream to come true in either case. It's just your brain trying to make sense of random images, nothing more. You're normal, sweetie. Now go back to dreaming about Brad Pitt :)
    ummmhello

Answer by ummmhello at 10:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• lol ur having it bc u dont like the man.. its normal.. ive had the SAMETHING.. couldnt tell u how to stop them though
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Most dreams about sex do not mean you want to have sex with that person. You should get a dream dictionary and look up some of the meanings...or you could do a google search and find out what is said about sex dreams. If you honestly think it was you wanting to have sex with that person...no big deal! It's just a dream, it's not like you really did it and maybe you are just attracted to that person. As long as you keep it in your dreams its all good.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Honey, there's nothing wrong with a healthy dream-sex life! I admit that I have had dreams about my son's dad (we're just good friends now.) I don't intend to get involved with him because I'm very happily married. Sometimes random people show up in dreams and you get busy with them! The celebrity dreams don't bother you, so don't let this one either. It's just a dream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2008