What kinds of rules/guidelines do you have for you and your husband going out by themselves?

When your husband goes to a bar by himself or out with the guys, what kind of rules are not passable?

bs_naduah

Asked by bs_naduah at 8:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• i tell him not to do anything he wouldnt want me to do. and to call if hes ganna be out later than what he said... even if i dont pick up just incase i do i can check our v/m and know hes still safe:D
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• There really isn't any rules...other then be home when you said you will be home and if you are going to be longer then call and let me know so I don't become worried.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We don't really have "rules" for each other. We always check with each other before making plans. And we always let each other know where we are and when we'll be home. But we are both guilty of getting home much later than expected. That's okay, though.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We don't do it very often but we don't have rules, we completely trust each other..
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My hubby doesn't do bars, strip clubs or anything like that. He says he's not interested in that stuff and he doesn't drink. Our only rule when we go out alone is let the other know where we are...and if for some reason one of us does drink dont drive. Just call and they will come get us no questions asked. Thats it! Everyone needs time to themselves and with friends so I dont really care as long as I know where he is. The only reason I want to know..in case of an emergency I know how to get in touch with him. He feels the same.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We do not really have rules. I trust him enough that he is not going to do something that will hurt me and he trusts me just the same.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The only rule I have for him is don't have sex with anyone else..

Answer by louise2 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• 1 rule. Don't drink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• look but don't touch....
    oh yea and don't drink and drive!
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 10:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• 1. dont do anything you wouldnt do in front of me. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008