im 19 yrs old and i have a 2 yr old and im thinking of haveing another baby.do u think i should wait more time or not?

please i really need some help from other moms who have more children because my mom and sisters arent really that close to tak about that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• im 20 and i have number 2 on the way .. depends on ur situation if u can afford a baby, feel u can provide the attention for both of the kids then go for it.. if u dont think the money is there or the space or u cant give as much attention u think they will need then wait.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If you can afford to bring another child into your family and you and your SO are in agreement then why not?
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would have to agree. I think if you can afford it and your So agrees the why not. I have 3 children and I did not have that hard of a time going from 1 child to 2, it was harder for me to go from 2 children to 3.

My boys are 2 years apart and it is great. Although the do fight they are very close and I hope as they get older they will stay that way. I was 22 when I had my first and 24 when I had my second. I do not think your age really matters when it come right down to it.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think you should wait a couple of years,Go to college instead..Get an education..You are still young you have many years to have more babies...Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• depends on your situation, if you aren't married, then i say wait until you are, but if you are and you and your husband can are for another baby, only you can know if you're ready for it! I had my first at 20 and my second at 21 I loved having them close, but i had a spouse to help with the kids (i'm now 26 and have 4)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Seriously what's the rush. I would wait! If you are married and can afford it GO FOR IT>
    costa678

Answer by costa678 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• depends on your situation. if you can afford another baby right now and really think you want one go for it. Im 21 i had my 1st at 17 2nd at 18. and it was hard when they were little but now that they are 2&3 they are a handful! not to mention it put a lot of stress on my marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• this is pretty much a decision that you will have to make on your own. the only thing i can really do is let you in on my situation. i am 22 yrs old, i have a 2 yr old daughter and a 7month old son. i love my children more than anything in this world, but sometimes i could just pull my hair out! me and my SO seperated soon after my son was born and now things are really hard. i make it each month but barely. so i guess my best advice to you is make sure you have them means to take care of another child. and by means im saying financial stability, support and help from a reliable SO, and plenty of extra physical,mental, and emotional strength to deal with 2 small children at once. cause let me tell u it gets trying at times. although my kids do love one another very much and are very close. now i wouldnt trade them for the world!
    momo608

Answer by momo608 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I feel if you have to ask this question then you need to wait.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my kids are 5yrs apart. One will turn 6 next week and the other just turned 1 yesterday. The one who will be 6 is in school do I just have her and then he comes home after 4:30pm. I'm thinking of having another one so she can have a playmate and I know it was hard for my oldest cause he was always alone.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 12:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008