To continue or not?

how manny of you would put a stop of having children after 4? and why? me and hubby are having issues of wether or not to have just one more or not, after my daughter is born, any suggestions and/or comments are welcome!

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• our limit is 3, so if we had a surprise with 4, someone would get "fixed"
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 6:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We stopped at 5. That's just us. Obviously it's not right for everyone. It is for us. Nobody can answer that question but you. I was going to get my tubes tied at 4. Honestly the day I had my 4th I changed my mind. After my 5th I knew our family was complete.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would definitly wait until how it is after you have the fourth one to see how you feel about it then. Wait until they are at least a year or two to make sure that you're sure. You wouldn't want to overload yourself and not be able to give the ones you have Everything they need. Kids need so much attention, as i'm sure you know!
    I have four kids and I recently took in my stepchild. 4 was ok. and after I had my fourth I got a copper IUD put in because I wasn't sure. but now that I took in my step child I wish I would've waited.
    So I would say, dont get tied up quite yet, IUD's last 10 years and are removable. Take is slow. Wait and see. thats my opinion :)
    kknJt

Answer by kknJt at 6:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't really agree with having more than two myself. You and your hubby have to decide what is right for you two.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 6:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think it's a very personal decision. I don' t want more than 2. So after I have this one, I'm done. Either I will get my tubes tied, or my fiance will get snipped. But I'm sure it's different for everybody.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i wouldent stop unless money issues or my health went bad
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've always wanted 2 or 3.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Because we plan on spacing our kids out 3 to 4 years apart. If I have a 3rd baby I will be 33 or 34 and I don't want to have any past 35.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do not think there is any reason to have anymore children than 3 or 4. My mom had four and I think that is enough.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have four because for some unexplainable reason I had to have an even number. We have stopped there. Reason?? Well I will be in my early 50's by the time my baby graduates. So after he was born I had my even number and I cut and burned my tubes. It will be a true miracle if I ever conceive another.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010