Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if I have an evil neighbor that poisoned one of my dogs a while back for no reason and now shes complaining about my other dog and she tells us to fight her what can we do? plus she removed her chainlink to keep our wooden fence and now cause of that she has space at the bottm for my chihuahua to fit through.

We are in our 20's and shes like in her 60's and we have all these nice things that shes jealous of us, now shes saying our chihuahua goes into her yard and poops which it isn't true, theres like 10 strays that always go into our yard and her yard to poop and she doesn't want to admit that. Today she came towards us and started arguing with badwords, telling us to get off the car and fight her, but I know she just wants to try to press charges and get money out of us since shes a mexican with no papers trying to get any benefit she can get from the government. What do you suggest for us to do, how can we put a restraining order to keep her away from us, because if she tries coming into our yard one more time to give us hell i'm gonna want to maze her, I got 3 full bottles of it. She also has a huge thorn tree that always throws mess into our driveway cement and puts my son in danger with the thorns, so I gotta be sweeping it!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

Answers (6)
  • File a complaint against her with the police dept. GL
    just let that lady talk all she wants and you do your best to stay away from her just ignore her. hang in there something is about to happen in a good way I mean.

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • Report her to ICE. Christ if I had some illegal living next to me and making my life hell, going so far as to poison my dog, I'd report her ungrateful ass to immigration. People like that have no place living in the states. They just make other people of their origin look bad.

    Answer by Nanixh at 6:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • file complaint w/ cops and aspca

    Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • can complain about the poisoning of the dog, etc. But keeping your dog in your yard is your responsibility...your neighbor removing her own chain-link is her prerogative. If you don't want your dog getting out - fix your side of the wooden fence.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • At Home Depot they have fencing that comes in a big roll. It's like a heavier version of chicken wire. Get some of that and attach to your fence so your dog can't get out. We had to do this to keep our dog from going under a section of our back fence. Then IGNORE her.

    Answer by Christina807 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • Video tape her. She won't be able to dispute that. It might not be admissible in court, but do it anyway. And report her ass! Repeatedly! Everyday if you have to.

    Answer by Raine2001 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.