am i wrong for feeling like this?

please read my previous post about my sil. i'm getting more upset with my husband for not standing up for me/us. i think my husband should tell his sister that she was wrong in making that snide remark about us just cause i don't see the need for an attorney in our case. i resent that he won't stand up for me. by not saying something to her i feel he is allowing her to say or treat me like that especially on facebook. also i'm so upset that i don't want to see or speak with her again. although our family gets together often cause we always celebrate birthdays and have get togethers. i try to be the peacemaker but i don't see how i can be on this one. would you be upset if you husband was to chicken to say something? should i go and just ignore her from now on. i certainly at this point don't like her.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be up set also. I would go and ignore the crap out of them. If they say something to you change the subject. If that don't work, just walk away. and give them the silent treatment. It will drive them nuts. Good luck hun
    tlg76

Answer by tlg76 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i would b mad too but id never acknowledge the woman again ..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would just speak up for myself instead. And If I did not want to be around her I wouldn't.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010