How would you feel? adult content

if you were to find out that there is another mommy community out there that copy and past your question, journal, or post you have made and had all other mothers laughing, tormenting and mocking what an idiot dumb dork of a mother you are? I know I would feel pretty hurt and disturbed. Especially when they are not active here or on the community that they take from to take to where they are active and spread defamation or cruel comments of you. And undermine you as a mother, person, wife. Just thought I find how other mothers feel....I know of a friend of mine that this happened to and she grew anxiety and depressed when she found out. Especially when she found out it was one of her friends that did it. She shared everything about her children, her marriage, her life, her parenting. And it all got mocked and destroyed. Didn't know what else to ask...so there you go...HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? I'd feel sad & betrayed.

808tiare

Asked by 808tiare at 6:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I am confident in my morals, values & parenting skills. I may not be perfect, but close enough! I dont care what nameless, faceless people on the net have to say about me. If it turned out to be a so-called friend, then I guess they're not much of a friend to begin with. I have raised or am raising happy, healthy well-adjusted children that are doing well in school, & are productive members of society. If they want to find fault w/ that, then so be it. Maybe they're just jealous. Most people who gossip & find fault w/ others do so b/c they dont want to take a closer look at their own lives.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd feel hurt as well. But honestly, I don't put anything online that I don't want plastered all over the internet. Most mothering boards have a policy against that, she could report those people and get them kicked off the site.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 6:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Honestly, I'd be pretty disgusted, but Im past the point of taking the actions of some idiots onine personally.... Not worth my time. If they want to act like they're the mean girls on high school, that's their deal. At least I'd know which people to ignore from then on.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Very ANGRY! But I am one the type of person that would call them out and confront each one about it.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 6:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would see if they could be reported. Then I would delete the "friend". This needs to be a warning that you don't post anything online anywhere that you don't want everyone to see.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Very angry and call the out on it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sad, betrayed,....some anxiety and depression.....I don't understand cruelty......I just don't.....and have never found this sort of thing funny, even though I have witnessed otherwise good people participate and they don't understand why I don't find it funny....weird....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't care. I am not googleable, and apart from CM nobody knows who I really am.
    If you don't want it known, don't post it in cyberspace.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Makes me wonder if they have any real friends in real life.
    ------
    808
    this is where you made your mistake. Don't ever mix the two. JMHO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• F**** Them thats terrible!!! and thats not a friend if she did that ,Halloween is almost here EGG HER CAR, LOL!!!
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 12:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010