contractions....pleaz help

i am having contraction have been for 2 days now(they have got stronger they started very weak now stop me in my tracks) but the prob is there irregular.....how can i regulate them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There really is no way to regulate them hun. Your body will go into active labor when it is ready.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Everybody contractions are different. I went into labor (thought they were Braxton Hicks because they were irregular) it was real thing may need to go to the hospital.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no way to regulate just breath in and out try to squeeze something but when you get the real ones and youll know the difference trying pushing u wont feel them as much
    Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• also trying soaking in a warm bath that helped me a lot and i actually had the baby the same night
    Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010