I need ideas to have the funnest baby shower...

OK LADIES! I need some help. After 3 years of trying and one miscarriage in her 2nd trimester my SIL is preggo with #2, a little boy. She has a 4 year old girl already. We had a double baby shower last time so I want to make this on super fun and something that is just about her and the baby. So I need some ideas, what was some of the funnest things that you did while at a baby shower? Im talking anything, im going all out for this girl. lol she deserves it. There will be guys or maybe just my brother there, depending on if we can talk soem of our guy friends and husbands in to going. So any ideas will be much appreciated! THANKS!!

Amanda7891

Asked by Amanda7891 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• funnest?
    Anonymous

• lol yeah funnest!
    Amanda7891

Comment by Amanda7891 (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We got diapers and put mini candy bars any them and let them melt they had to figure out which candy bar it was. kind of funny seeing uppity people trying to taste it on the sly
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• here are some games i've played.... taste the diaper poop( melted candy in diaper-shaped napkins) one with most identified correctly wins. and any game blind folded is always fun to watch.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• instead of pin the tail on the donkey we did...

i did a baby shower for a friend who can take a joke on her and love it
    i drew a cartoon of her, real large on cardboard
    made her boobs huge and naked with dips coming out, and a surprised look on her face
    each party goer got two breast pads and blind folded one at a time, we did pin (we used tape)
    place the breast pad on the leaking boobs

she loved it!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• also indentify the baby food, but one shower made us taste them
    yuck, it was gross
    and i did really bad
    the ones with meat mixed with other stuff- yikes

i would advise not playing this one, make accuse to go to the bathroom while this one is going on, or volunteer to go get ice
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Haha. Love "Pin the breast pads on the leaky boobs!"
    I was going to suggest a game they played at my shower.
    Hang a clothes line. Have a basket of baby clothes. Get a doll and some clothes pins.
    Time each party participant to see how many items they can hang on the line while holding the baby doll in one hand ( a giant baby doll would be he funniest).

Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010