Were going cheap this Christmas. HOw about you?

I can not wait to just go it light. Easy is good for me I am not gonna get carried away. My kids are in College and one left in High School. So I am just getting one thing each and a few home made things. How about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• we r cutting back too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• we are probably going to be lighter this year than normal but we usually dont do anything really major anyway...one big gift per child or 1 big shared gift (last year it was a wii) and a few smaller inexpensive gifts and a couple of outfits. My kids have never complained but they thankfully are greatful for everything they get, even if we were to buy it all from the dollar store :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Definitley going light, I'm not even stressing over it... yet! I just hope I can stay that way!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Nope. All out as usual, it's my favorite holiday and gift giving is my favorite part of it.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am going light, I just don't have the money to do it any other way this year. I am not going into debt for Christmas.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I know I am I am not buying as much dh & I aren't getting each other anything we are going to Manneheim Steamroller and I am seriously cutting back on my grandkids my daughter I have already spent a ton on though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We have three boys, 16 months, 8 years and 10 years. For the baby, we can find stuff all day long that he'll enjoy. As for the older boys, the older they get the harder it is to figure out what to get them! We decided to try some thing new this year. We're going to get a few things like DVDs and gift cards, then we're going to let them pick out the Wii games that they want.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Our spin is always on the baking, music and decorating. Gifts are an after thought. I looove Christmas!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We arnt even doing Christmas...I may change my mind..but my kids birthdays are the months after...Im sure they wont notice if i skipped a year lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• we are getting each of us a new outfit because we have both changed in weight alot and desperately need new clothes...we're getting the baby a $40 bouncy ring and $10 balls to fill it and im letting my 10yr old trade in his DS and paying the difference for a DSi. there are a couple of programs that are going to buy the kids a few small gifts each because i have had cancer and been unable to work this year. each of the grandparents and aunts and uncles are getting a framed photo of me, my SO, and the kids. thats all we can afford and evryone is just fine with it.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010