i love to crochet and always ordered the magic crochet book for all my patterns,what happened to them?my last sobscription to them was never finished i only got half of what i was suppose to get,now you cant find magic crochet anywhere,where did they go?

sleepymommy4

Asked by sleepymommy4 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Wow, something I cant find on the net.....lots of places selling the magazine but NO actual site for Magic crochet. I suggest you contact the company you GOT the subscription through, or look through an old issue for a contact number and call and ask them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• there is no number for the company they have a website but it goes to a non english website,my mom found a couple books on e-bay,where else have you seen them?
    sleepymommy4

Answer by sleepymommy4 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• magic crochet sold out and is no longer being publish along with deocrative crochet, you can purchase used magazine on ebay. there are several good books with charted patterns you can now purchase. Actually the japanesse books are the best designs from dollies to clothing. Those can be gotten from amazon, and ebay also. Good luck, its the only way I can figure out patterns is with the charted patterns
    summer370

Answer by summer370 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2008