Why do I even bother???

With cleaning? After my daughter went to bed at 10 last night, I cleaned both my bathrooms. Bleached the toilet, sinks, floors, shower and tub. I mean I cleaned GOOD!!!
Tell me why I just walked into one bathroom and there were ashes in my sink, coffee spilled on the side of the tub and the floor, and in my the bathroom in my bedroom towel on the floor, and hair mixed with shaving cream in my sink!!!! How can ONE man make this much mess in such a short time!!!
Why do I bother cleaning at all???
Have you ever had a moment like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• he's trying to piss you off that's all...Stop cleaning and see what he say's when it is really messy...The tell him to clean it up himself...

Answer by louise2 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Are we married to the same man??? I swear I can clean the house, all the dishes washed before bed and wake up to 2 bowls and 3 glasses on the nightstand, towels in the bathroom, and lord knows my husband and our son have NO aim in the toilet! Oh---and don't even let me mop the floors b/c by the end of the day there are track marks everywhere! I wonder what they'd do if we went on strike!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I asked my kids if they think I enjoy cleaning the same messes every single day. I was gone for 2 days and when I got back my oldest...who cleaned in my place....said she didn't realize how messy they were. Would hubby clean it if you left it for him?
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• That is just a total infuriating lack of respect! I would leave ashes and coffee on his pillow and see how he liked it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• LOL I did the same thing the other day I cleaned my bathroom til it was sparkly! And then I go in the next morning and it looked like he shaved a bear in there! I was so mad! I'm not kidding hair was everywhere! Go figure he decides to trim his chest hairs that day of all days. Well you best believe I made him clean that up! But it still wasn't as nice as when I clean it. :( Men! He's lucky I need him for a few things I can't do myself!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• OMG YES! But my husband is so good about cleaning his sink out after he shaves so at least he tries. The kids are really the ones making the mess at my house. They are sneaky little gremlins!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• LOL try having 7 children ages 7-9-11-13-15-17-and 20 as well as your husband 3 cats 2 dogs 2 birds 2 ferrets and 3 fish to clean up after. I have often compared myself to an army drill sergeant
    because when I wake up in the mornings I start barking out orders to EVERYONE to clean up the messes they left behind. BTW 4 of my kids are step children that we don't have all the time and their mother is a slob. So therefore the step children think they can treat my house( and my husbands LOL) the same way they treat hers. NOT !!!!!!
    REzzell0208

Answer by REzzell0208 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My pet peeve is that my SO throws his dirty clothes on the floor right in front of the hamper. It's frickin 2 inches away!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I feel your pain. I can clean the whole house just to come back to the first room I finished and find a mess!!! I hate it!
    capemomofalyssa

Answer by capemomofalyssa at 10:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Ha! I know EXACTLY how you feel, though I don't think it's because he disrespects you or that he doesn't care. It's probably just because he's oblivious. If he's like most guys when he was single he probably didn't clean that much, if at all. It's just a guy thing really. Try asking him to clean his messes up and see what happens. I've had to do that with DH and so far it's worked wonders!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2008