Anyone ever make a toolbelt (Halloween)?

Tomorrow is Halloween and my son is going to be a construction worker. I need to make him a tool belt. I don't want to buy one because we have all the "tools".I'm not too crafty so something easy/simple is best. Anyone know how to make a simple one? What would I need? Thanks!

zacnmariesmom

Asked by zacnmariesmom at 9:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I think you could just take a piece of fabric, and cut it to fit him around the waist. Then cut loops from the same fabric that would accomodate the tools that you have. You could even tie it in the front, or you could use some Velcro to attach the loops and to fasten the belt.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• This is just off the top of my head so don't laugh! Okay so you have a belt right? Just make like little pouches out of some strong material. All I can think of right now is far as simplicity goes is poster board. U can like cut two pieces out that are the same shape and then staple, tape, or glue them together leaving it open at the top....where you put the tools. And don't forget on the back of your pouch to cut two slits for the belt to go thru. Hope this helps...at least to get you started.
    aaddmom

Answer by aaddmom at 10:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Thank You Ladies! =)

zacnmariesmom

Answer by zacnmariesmom at 4:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2008