Pregnancy fakers..

So how many of you seen this article on The Stir? I read it and even clicked on the links in the articles to read more about different stories. It's scary and I have even ran across some of these women on this website and others. I'm staying cautious when it comes to people I don't know. So what are your thoughts and opinions about it? In case you haven't seen it here is the link http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/110948/pregnancy_fakers

ladyambition

Asked by ladyambition at 6:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow! Faking a pregnancy is pretty low! Some people need to get lives, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i know a few people that have faked a pregnancy to get what they wanted and its crazy and really low on their part!
    Stl_mom_314

Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• who would fake this? it isnt a bright happy event most of the time..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• @Kittty_Katt I think it's the mentally disturbed people who do it.

ladyambition

Comment by ladyambition (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• This girl I went to school with in High School was spreading rumors about herself that she was pregnant every couple months, the baby never appeared, she would always say she miscarried or got an abortion. I just ignored her because I knew she just wanted the attention and used it to manipulate her boyfriend(s) into staying with her through all her cheating and lies.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow there are a lot of crazy women out there!
    Ariesmama4life

Answer by Ariesmama4life at 8:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I went to school with a girl who did this all the time too. She did it to make sure her bf didn't go away to college. She faked really long and almost got to her baby shower before people figured it out. It was horrible. He lost his scholarship to go and play football and everything. Got a job at a local store to provide for the "baby." It was so sick on her side but she waas always trying to get attention for anything.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 8:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• For one this really really pisses me off, theres people out there that cant have kids... i was one of them... til i just found i out i have a miracle baby..im 8 weeks today! Anyone that fakes a pregnancy should really go lock them selves up.
    HarshieGurl

Answer by HarshieGurl at 1:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2010