So exhausted!

I am past exhausted...feel like I could just blink one more time and be out! But I have SO much cleaning I need to get done tonight...what do you other momma's do when you are like this? ( My son is 21 months old and is going to his nana and papa's house for the night)

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol thats what i usually send my oldest who is 3 to mom-mom and pop-pops house i get a little rest but still have my 10 month old to deal with shes easy thought i just take her a warm bath a bottle then off to me then i take a long warm bubble bath with some nice relaxing music
    Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• After the kids is gone. Forget cleaning. Go get some sleep. Just wake up early and get some cleaning done. Cleaning is not that important to loose sleep over. At least not for me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Take some time for you hot bath eary bedor cheesey movie
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• hot bath! i haven't had one of those alone (with no kids) in ages!!!
    dixie383

Answer by dixie383 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am a mother of 5....23, 19, 12, 6, and 3....Husband, it all depends on his day at work as to what his age is when he gets home....The house will still be there when you aren't so tired or find some help....STOP....STOP...do what you can we are not perfect...
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Do half the house now and the other half the next morning and in the between time take a hot bubble bath play my fav music and soak for a lil while. We deserve it!
    Mz.K82

Answer by Mz.K82 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010