should i send her a messege?

so...i had a guy friend who was interested in this girl, i learned she is my neighbor. For some reason when she learned i was his friend, she wanted to talk to me (we were complete strangers at this time), she called me and we hit it off and became friends. i invited my guy friend and her 0ver to have supper one day and we talked and talked, she even helped me cook.

sometime after that...she deleted me off of facebook. i have her number but sending her a messege or calling her wouldnt matter how i do it.

my question is...should i ask her what i did wrong or just leave it all alone?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Um, to the contrary of everyone else, leave it alone.

Facebook, people, is just an internet site. It is not meant to be your sole life line to the world. If someone deletes you, I'm sure they had a reason or not. But if they don't have the balls to come out and say, "Hey, I don't really like you all that much", should you REALLY invest time in them?

Uh, no.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I hate when people do that instead of just coming out and saying what is bothering them. To me it's like they never valued the relationship to begin with if they are just willing to drop you like that, so why bother.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If you miss her friendship than I think you should contact her and ask her (do not assume or accuse) why she deleted you. I am sure if you were that great of friends she will be honest and upfront. Good luck.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i would call and ask her...i hate when people drop you and you don't know why.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Just get in contact with her and be honest.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would contact her.
    Ariesmama4life

Answer by Ariesmama4life at 8:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• call her and act as if you never noticed and see how she acts towards you, if she acts normal then maybe bring it up. if she acts off with you then either ask her what you did or just leave it and don't bother with her again
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Does she still have her Facebook account? I've had a friend who would close his account and reopen it because he was going through a difficult time in his life and he was tired of the drama. Just contact her if you miss her company and talk to her like otoole says. She how she behaves. Then maybe ask her about Facebook if you want to know what happened or what you may have said or done. If you weren't really friends or you don't particularly care to become friends, then I would leave it alone.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would call and ask. I hate when people do that to me.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't bother. The loss of a 'friendship' like that isn't really a loss at all.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010