Handling Stress

I am an older preschool-younger pre-k teacher....we have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years since our last M/C.......I need some amazing ideas on how to keep my stress levels down(way down)....HELP!!!!!!

MLH92108

Asked by MLH92108 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I miscarried 4 years after my first child was born...I was devastated because the baby was 13 weeks old...almost viable...and it was a tragic loss... I am an RN who works under temendous stress...I just let myself go, tried to heal from the loss and then forgot about getting pregnant again...I bought a convertible VW beetle, went on vacation with my then-husband and our daughter and BAM got pregnant...
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 7:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• a lot of people find success with yoga, and some with something a little more vigorous, like kick boxing! journaling, going for brisk walks work too.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010