Fighting over a man

Why is it that women fight over a cheating boyfriend? I think it's crazy to fight the other woman, especially when it's the guy whose cheating in the first place, then both women continue to be involved with the loser boyfriend. I'll never stoop to that level and fight over a man who is probably laughing at both women for fighting over him.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't get it either.... If a guy cheats on me, he's out the door. Why on earth would I want to be with somebody who disrespects me like that? And why would I blame the other girl, who knows what he told her in the first place... Maybe she didn't even know he was already in a relationship.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would never fight a woman over a guy, if he cheats, he is no good in my book, she can have him!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ya i don't fight over the guy if he wanted me enough he wouldn't have cheated so why should i want him enough to fight over
    acastle2

Answer by acastle2 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• it is dumb but its also expected we are animals you know
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010