Palin vs Obama

I seriously have to ask this after reading who get slam with the media is this really about race? Thats is what im getting from this. Dont have anything against either one but talking about how they raise their kids and their speeches and what they do you guys really need to MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS and as for who the president is GET OVER IT

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 7:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Is no more about race than it is about her just being a woman. I have little respect for either at this point. I never cared too much for Hilary but at this point I'm reevaluating my thoughts. My brother swears had Oprah not backed Obama he would not be president, Who knows? I think Obama dissed us all when he chose to go on vacation instead of the tomb of the unknown soldier on Memorial day. I lost respect for him. Palin I liked at one time.. the laugh was on me when she opened her mouth. She seems to be a decent person but she knows nothing about home land policy and even less about forgein policy. I have a night mare where MCcain died and she became our commander in chief, but then she would only be a figure head. If she gets an independent nomination, tea party ,it will be the worse thing that could happen to the republicans. Their votes will be split. She needs to back someone competent. We all do!!!!
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I honestly believe Palin doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Obama... But race has NOTHING to do with that statement.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Dont have anything against either one but talking about how they raise their kids and their speeches and what they do you guys really need to MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS and as for who the president is GET OVER IT

***

You really haven't learned much in the past two years, have you?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It IS indeed very strange that there should be ANY comparing of these two women !

What about, oh, I don't know, ANY other two mothers in the news or in the government ?

Perhaps any coverage being given to a comparison like that is ENTIRELY motivated for the blogger to get attention - the blogger chose the two most intensely-liked / disliked mothers they could think of, and invented a comparison for the purpose of getting a big audience.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Another brilliant, well thought out question.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah because Obama and Michelle are black it has to be about race right? I mean there cannot possibly be any other reason whatsoever for folks to not be pleased with them...Obama has done America so much good and all (sarcasm)

:eye roll:
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thanks for your honest answer KISS1224 i really do appreciate you just getting to the point instead of talking in riddles. Just asked a question and wanted a honest a answer. Didnt mean to get people heated or anything i just feel like someone of these ladies are talking in riddles if you believe in something just come right out and say it. Oh yeah KISS1224 you will no doubt select you as best answer.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The ONLY difference between michelle oboma and sarah palin is...sarah palin truley cares about the american people. Even if she cant do it she wants the right people in office who can. Michelle has slipped up on more than one occasion on how she feels about the american people and its sad that she is our first lady. I done care what color you are if you are going to be the first lady you at least have to have the american peoples interest at heart. her and her husband have no clue and have done nothing they promised. just another big bag of wind getting free vacations. so sad....
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yep they are living the high life on our dime..is all they amount to
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010